Elysium Resort & Spa Rhodes
Elysium Resort & Spa is Rhodes' premier 5-star deluxe beachfront resort hotel built in with contemporary style architecture in 3 separate buildings: Main building with 8 floors and an impressive atrium with 3 panoramic lifts and a large garden lagoon at the ground level. Two separate additional wings with 7 and 6 floors respectively. Elysium hotel is distinguished by the elegant decoration and upgraded aesthetics in both public areas and the guestrooms. Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms as well as in all public areas. Luxury, style and quality of service are the core values that make Elysium stand in a class entirely on its own.
The Elite Club
The Elite Club is the executive floors of the Elysium and offers to distinguished guests an exclusive holiday experience by providing personal attention to fine details, as well as upgraded facilities and services. The Elite Club occupies 2 floors on the main building with 64 sea view rooms of all types (Standard, Superior, Junior Suites, Luxury Suites and Presidential Suites), with their own check-in area and lounge exclusively for the guests of the Club.
The Elite Club Privileges:
Check-In – Check-Out:
- Private area for check-in and check-out
- Late check-out until 16:00 based on availability
- Upgraded room design, furniture and fabrics
- Wooden floor
- Cordless telephone and Voicemail service
- Free Internet access (Wi-Fi)
- Bottle of mineral water on a daily basis all stay through
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Hydromassage bathtub
- Branded personal care amenities
- Bathrobes & sleepers
- Daily maid service with afternoon turndown
- Pillow menu
- Cotton 100%, satin bed sheets
Elite Club Lounge:
- All-day complimentary juices, refreshments, coffee/tea, canapés, light snacks and fruits
- Wide selection of international newspapers and magazines available at the Lounge
- Guest Relations Executive exclusively for the Elite Club guests
- Exclusive restaurant for breakfast (Roof-top panoramic restaurant) serving enriched American buffet breakfast.
Dining & Bars
- Emerald Restaurant serves full American breakfast buffet, with Greek traditional items served at the main restaurant and its terrace.
- Elite Club guests have at their disposal their own exclusive restaurant for breakfast, at the Senses rooftop panoramic cafe, serving enriched American buffet including Greek traditional items.
Lunch: Fresh a la carte restaurant by the pool with adequate terrace at the ground level serving local and Mediterranean delicacies in an authentic atmosphere.
- Emerald main restaurant with a spacious terrace at the ground level will serve a table d’hôte menu based on international cuisine.
- Noble Gourmet à la carte restaurant, located on the top floor of the main building, offers a multisensory culinary experience focusing on Rhodian cuisine that no one should afford to miss. In 2019, for the second consecutive year, Noble has been awarded a Toque d’Or being among Greece’s finest restaurants, while in 2018 and 2019 Noble also gained a Greek Cuisine Award.
- Fresh a la carte restaurant by the pool with adequate terrace at the ground level serving local and Mediterranean delicacies, including stone grill dishes, in an authentic atmosphere.
Dress Code: Gentlemen are kindly required to wear long trousers during dinner in the Emerald Restaurant as well as in the Noble Gourmet Restaurant. To reflect the resort nature of the hotel, in the Fresh Mediterranean Restaurant gentlemen may dine with smart casual short pants.
- Full Room Service Menu in operation from 07:00 to 23:00
- Room Service with a late menu between 23:00 – 07:00
Bars: The Elysium Hotel operates three bars which also serve light snacks:
- Crystal Lounge Bar with its impressive architecture above the atrium, its large window panels, and its open-air terrace allows customers to relax while overlooking the Aegean and the lush gardens. Live piano melodies accompany guests while enjoying unique theme night cocktails.
- La Piscine Pool Bar on the lagoon pool island serves light snacks and refreshing cocktails during the day.
- Almyra Beach Bar, right on the beach, serves light snacks and refreshing beverages during the day. The magnificent scenery in combination with the lounge music, easy-going atmosphere & entertaining shows (subject to weather conditions at the beginning and end of the season) during the night, creates a feeling of well-being and becomes the ultimate spot to unwind after a day on the beach.
Sports: Cybex-equipped fitness center; floodlight quick tennis court; fitness activities including yoga, pilates and aqua gym; mini golf, boccia court, beach volley, and nearby water sports station (operated by an independent professional). An 18-hole Golf course (Afandou) is 8 km away.
Spa: State-of-the-art spa offering the world-renowned ESPA treatments & products, with a dedicated area of 800m2 featuring a reception lounge, 13 separate treatment rooms, Yoga & Pilates studio, relaxing area and an outdoor pool with hydromassage. The Spa offers a wide range of ESPA signature rituals, facial and body treatments focused on releasing stress and tension whilst promoting inner balance and harmony. All guests having treatment within the Spa will be offered complimentary use of the Spa facilities, which include the luxurious Heat Experiences and the outdoor hydro massage pool.
Pools: Two outdoor pools: Lagoon style pool (1610m2), as well as a second separated smaller outdoor pool for kids and a pool with hydromassage (140m2) exclusively devoted to Spa guests. All pools are with fresh water.
Beach: 400m long sand & shingle beach directly in front of the hotel. Sunbeds & umbrellas, both at the pools and on the beach, as well as beach towels, are available for hotel guests free of charge. Beach Suites (gazebos) available on a daily charge.
Entertainment: Live piano music at the Crystal Lounge Bar and at the Noble Gourmet Restaurant. Soft, evening entertainment shows and various theme nights are featured on a daily basis between June and September (in low season this depends on weather conditions).
Shopping: A mini market, a gift shop, and a rent-a-car office are located within the hotel premises.
Conference & Incentives: Elysium Resort & Spa features two fully equipped conference rooms (140m2 each) with state-of-the-art AV technology. Each room with a capacity of up to 180 delegates in a theater-style, can be separated into two rooms of equal size (70m2 each) and has natural daylight through large panoramic windows that offer magnificent sea views.
Energy Conservation: The hotel operates under a BMS (Building Management System) to enable efficient energy management. In addition, the hotel adopts a number of energy-saving, eco-friendly solutions such as energy-saving glass panels, use of gas, litter separation system, energy-saving bulbs and other. Besides, the property has received the “Green Key Award”, the “Hotel Energy Efficiency Award” and the “Blue Flag Award”, while it is also certified with “ISO 14001:2004”.
- Land View Guestroom
- Special Promo Deluxe Guestroom Sea View
- Special Promo Land View Guestroom
- Deluxe Guestroom Sea View
- Superior Deluxe Guestroom Sea View
- Elite Club Guestroom Sea View
- Elite Club Superior Sea View
- Elite Club Junior Suite Sea View
- Elite Club Suite Sea View
- Elite Club Luxury Suite Sea View
- Presidential Suite Sea View
Facilities & Services
- 24-Hour Reception / Front Desk
- Baby Sitting (on request)
- Beach Bar
- Beach Sunbeds & Umbrellas
- Beach Volley Court
- Bell-Boy Service
- Boccia court
- Car & Motorbike Rental
- Daily Maid Service
- Doctor (upon request)
- Fax & Photocopy Service
- Free Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Gift Shop
- Internet Corner
- Jacuzzi Swimming Pool
- Laundry & Ironing Service
- Lobby Lounge
- Mini Golf
- Mini Market
- Outdoor Playground
- Parking Area
- Pool Bar
- Pool Sunbeds & Umbrellas
- Pool Towels
- Room Service (24 hours with late menu from 23:00 to 07:00)
- Satelite TV
- Spa with the world famous ESPA brand
- Swimming Pool (Fresh Water)
- Swimming Pool with Children's Area
- Tennis Court
- Toilets for disabled people
Check-in time: 14:00
Check-out time: 12:00
Our property operates from 2 May to 24 Oct.
Contact informationPostal address: Kallithea, Rhodes, 851 00, Greece
Phone number: +30-22410-45700
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check Rates & Book